Thursday, September 21, 2006

Good stuff

Warning -- off-topic!

Occasionally I will go off-topic on this blog....I promise. You'll see a link to Tim Sanders on this blog and mention of one of his books, Love is the Killer App. The speech that I heard Tim give a few years ago and this book have had a great influence on how I do business.

Essentially, Tim talks about "bizlove" -- the idea of bringing love into business. The primary takeaway from the book that I have used is introducing people who I know, who don't know each other, who can benefit from meeting each other. Try it -- it's fun, it can be great for the people you are introducing, it's the right thing to do and hey, people may end up saying good things about you as a by-product.

In the interest of bizlove, take a look at this post by Bob Parsons, Founder of GoDaddy.com. I think he's kinda smart and we can learn from him ;-)
One thing I learned is that he wants me to say this for using his post "the above mentioned article is included with the permission of Bob Parsons and is Copyright @ 2004-2006. All rights reserved."

No comments: