Thursday, September 14, 2006

Here I go!

Welcome to Raleigh Mortgage Advisor!

I am diving into the blogging world! I am not necessarily the most tech-savvy guy, so I'll go ahead and thank Andy Beal of marketingpilgrim.com for his help in getting me into the blogosphere!

Thanks for joining me as we explore mortgage and real estate news that impacts North Carolina, specifically Raleigh and the surrounding areas. My name is Scott Wittig and I am a Raleigh mortgage banker. My goal in my 11 years of lending has always been to educate my Clients and business partners as much as possible about not only mortgage topics but also real estate-related issues as well.

The mortgage process can be a stressful one for borrowers and industry employees alike. That said, you will find humor here on my blog just as you will find when you deal with me directly. Life is just too short to be too serious! I will be talking about what is new, what is old (but should be revisited), what's bugging me, what I'm excited about, what you should be excited about, what is pending in the industry and in my business, challenges, .... anything that I think you will benefit from or that will help my marriage by getting it off my chest before I go home!

I plan to provide mortgage and real estate industry news as well as pointers, observations and tools. You will see some links in the sidebar of books that have helped to shape me as well as links to some people whom I respect, appreciate and recommend.

I welcome your comments and feedback and hope that you will visit often.

All the best,
Scott Wittig

No comments: